Corruption is a complex social phenomenon that does not have a single definition. At the same time, corruption has an extremely negative impact on social and economic processes. Anti-corruption is a priority area of state policy in the Republic of Belarus. The basis of the state anti-corruption policy is defined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 15.07.2015 "on fighting corruption" (hereinafter - The law on fighting corruption). According to article 1 of the anti corruption Law corruption is defined as:
- deliberate use by a public official or an equivalent person or a foreign official of their official position and related opportunities for the purpose of illegally obtaining property or other benefits in the form of work, services, patronage, or the promise of advantages for themselves or for third parties;
- bribery of public officials or similar persons or foreign officials by providing them with property or other benefits in the form of operation, services, patronage, promises of benefits for them or for third parties, in order that a public official or similar person or foreign official has acted or refrained from acting in the exercise of his official (labour) duties, and also perform the above actions on behalf or in the interests of legal entities, including foreign ones.
In addition to the anti-corruption Law, anti-corruption issues are regulated by the following main legal acts:
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 15.12.2014 N 5 " on strengthening requirements for managerial personnel and employees of organizations»;
- Criminal code of the Republic of Belarus;
- Code of the Republic of Belarus on administrative offences;
- Labor code of the Republic of Belarus;
- Law of the Republic of Belarus of 14.06.2003 "on public service in the Republic of Belarus»;
- Law of the Republic of Belarus of 04.01.2014 "on the basics of crime prevention activities»;
- Law of the Republic of Belarus of 28.10.2008 "on the basics of administrative procedures»;
- Law of the Republic of Belarus of 13.07.2012 "On public procurement of goods (works, services)»;
- By the decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 07.06.2019 N 223 "on procurement of goods (works, services) during construction»;
- By decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 17.12.2007 N 644 " on approval of the Regulations on the activities of the coordination meeting on fighting crime and corruption»;
- the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus from 26.12.2011 N 1732 "On approval of Standard regulations on the Commission on corruption counteraction";
- the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus from 16.01.2016 N 19 "About some questions of declaring of incomes and property of civil servants and other categories of persons";
- the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus from 13.06.2017 N 445 "About approval of the list of complex and multi-stage administrative procedures carried out by the competent authorities against citizens (except for individual entrepreneurs)»;
- other regulatory legal acts.
Work plan of the Commission on anti-corruption in the Center of children's Oncology, Hematology and immunology for 2020.
For anti-corruption issues, patients and / or their legal representatives can contact the Director's office by phone 8 -017-287-10-10 every day, except Saturday and Sunday, from 8.00 to 17.00 or leave your message on the site.