The state institution "RSPC of children's Oncology, Hematology and immunology" (hereinafter – the Center) has organized correspondence (off-line) telemedicine consulting on the basis of the unified Republican system. Requests and medical documentation for consultations/consilium (extract from the medical history, outpatient card, examination results, etc.) are placed before 16.00 on weekdays.
To submit a patient to a telemedicine consultation / consultation when forming a telemedicine electronic medical history, the following information is required:
- Last name, first name, patronymic, year of birth of the patient.
- Place of registration and residence.
- Diagnosis (established, assumed).
- Anamnesis (when the signs of the disease first appeared, chronology of changes in the condition, list of medical and diagnostic measures related to the disease, etc.).
- The results of laboratory and instrumental research methods are presented in dynamics.
- Digital diagnostic files (tomograms, radiographs, epicrizes, document scans, etc.) are presented in DICOM, JPEG, DOC, PDF, etc.
- Data on decisions of previous councils.
Coordinator of telemedicine counseling in the Center-head of the consulting and polyclinic Department:
Karas Olga V. T.: 287-10-71, 287-10-70